Saturday, October 10, 2009

If you can............then help someone.

I just saw a request by a nice Christian Lesbian on the blog she writes asking for help. She has a friend who is Transgender (F2M) that needs help to obtain completeness. The young man has told his story at the website where donations are being requested. I make no assumptions as to whether anyone who reads this will donate, but if even one does it is a good thing. I am strapped for cash, but maybe in the future I can help.

Many of us know the pain of looking in the mirror and not seeing who we think we are looking back. When he looks below his shoulders he sees two growths that need to be removed. That is what the money is for, to remove the breast. Take a look and see if you can help.

SELF-MADE MAN

Thank You for reading.

Alexia

No comments: