skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I so wish I could dance. I am as graceful as a five left footed platypus. Still, I dream of being filled with the fluid grace of a dancer. Gliding across the floor and twirling around as I let my body become one with the music. Alas, I must dream and hope that some day I might be able to expand on those college lessons I learned. How awesome would it be to have the strength and figure of a dancer. My limbs flexible and my body agile. Stretching out to lengths that defy the imagination. Yes, I wish to dance.
Am I silly? Maybe. I just like to dream. I mean think of the cute and sexy outfits I could wear. I would make a gorgeous dancer. My body full of curves and lines. My feet in motion so as to make me flow like water across the dance floor. Yes, I am in a silly mood sweeties. I must beg your forgiveness on this, I am just in that kind of mood.
Lady Alexia
No comments:
Post a Comment