Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Darlings!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This is my first New Year's, technically. I have watched inside The Boy for many years. This year though was not so exciting, I didn't get my wish of living out a Katy Perry song. I am hopeful though. 2008 was a hard year even if it caused the boy to accept that I am inside him and let me have control.

I now have to plot a new course for 2009. Things can be better. I know they can. Just as I know one day I may be able to be the woman I want in body and not just soul. I am going to work on that this year. The Boy made a New Year;s Resolution to never make them again. He succeeded, but I am changing things. Alexia resolves to break free of this dead end existence I and The Boy are living. We will use the talents inside us and chart a new course and whether it is alone or we find someone we can love, we will survive.

So again Darlings, Happy 2009.......may it bring you much Joy and Happiness.

Lady Alexia

No comments: