friends somehow. I guess I wish I could be more than I am to them. I even wish sometimes I could share my energy and help heal their pains. This makes me feel so down. It leads me to worry and fret that they are in need of me and I somehow could make their lives better. Then I realize how arrogant and egocentric that is and I see how utterly pathetic I am. I guess I am just too comfortable being depressed sometimes so I push others upon my own shoulders and when I can't do what i want I can at least feed the inner demons I fight. I must be better if I am to make it to better times. OK, rambling, better go to bed.Alexia

1 comment:
Depression is a Bitch!!! It makes you whole day cloudy and in the end it is possible to see the bright side of anything, even if you actually know that this is a case. No one can solve the problems for all their friends, especially if they have their own problems to struggle with. Fortunately often the only thing that is needed is for them to have someone to talk to. We can do that ;-)
R
Post a Comment