Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yesterday I had a confrontation with the parental unit.  It was bad.  I reigned in my anger, pushing it down, but the experience left me rattled.  I spent two hours trying not to take the quick acting anxiety medicine.  I eventually took it and became a zombie.  It was better than shaking and having my body feel like I was about to explode I guess.  So many dark thoughts were inside me.  It was bad.  The parental unit had and still has no clue what I went through.

Later I took three generic Tylenol PM and zombiefied myself even more.  I was and still am out of it.  I want to cry now.  I feel so drained of life.  It hurts trying to hold in all these feelings.  It always feels like I am about to explode.  I am still not feeling well.  I only wanted to be with My Star.  I wanted ti crawl in her arms and have her tell me to stop worrying and make me laugh.

Alexia 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*hugs* sorry to hear that, I'm here if there's anything I can do for you.