Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nothing to say......

I want to post.  I just have nothing to say or too much to write.  I have so many thoughts right now I am in a dizzy space.  I seem to be constantly horny and masturbate all the time.  One thing that I have noticed is that I can't really masturbate by stroking when the deformity gets erect.  It happened the other morning, that old ailment that the maleness I have deals with, you awake with morning wood.

I could not get aroused by the thought of wrapping my hand around it.  Only when it had softened enough to push it inside my body and rub it like a clit did I cum.  I am totally unable to get going any other way.  It makes me feel more like I am who I should be in a strange way.

Guess I did have something to say after all.

Alexia

1 comment:

the late phoenix said...

hi there, love your blog

(it's me, eternal)

peace :)