If I could pass as a woman right now I would go long distances away and spend time being myself. I am OK with never having the surgery if I could become more of who I am. I do want to maybe try hormone pellets in the future. I think being a pretty Transsexual like Bailey Jay or Sarina Valentina would be glorious.
I would have a great deal of work to do. I am wondering now just how much i can do without hormones. I have mentioned that I believe I am one of the hormonally messed up during development gals. I have a smaller thing than most of the gals that are on hormones and have small cocks. For me though, the idea that I could walk through a mall and shop without fear for pretty things and get treated like I should be is just a sweet fantasy.
Another would be to see if I would be approached as a woman or turn heads because I caught some man's fancy. Would I ever find someone. What about a cute woman? That would be the best. I know I am open to either because I want to be loved and that is not about gender anymore. I just wish I could be me and there be no repercussions. I know though that we are labeled as freaks, whether we are in hiding as I am or out there struggling and living like so many others are. There is a nice young gal from the Haven that I admire and root for everyday. She transitioned when young. She has cheered and done things I would love to have tried. She found her soulmate and they are living life and I hope everyday that blessings and joy cover them. I would love that, so I am also a tiny bit jealous.
Still, I will try and stay on the brighter side of my thoughts and hope one day I will know the touch and embrace of my partner.
Alexia
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I would love to find a girl like you and see where it goes I don't know why but I find women like you far more attractive then normal women
A lovely post well illustrated as ever. Why shouldn't you be your true self,eh? That matters more than anything dont'cha think
Hugs Belinda
Post a Comment