I wish so much that I could give a nice African American Man a mind blowing Blow Job. I get so wet dreaming about this action. Last night I watched a wonderful video where a gorgeous redheaded transsexual be taken by a handsome dark skinned lover. When he crouched over her and basically fucked her mouth I creamed my panties. I then basically seduced my Sweet Boy while he was on vacation. I sucked him off over chat and it was so good.
I guess Jessica Coyote from the Haven would be proud of my becoming a cock whore. She helped me way back when I was first curious about sucking cock. Jennifer also helped me so much. I need to improve cash flow and buy a dildo so bad. I want to imagine sucking cock. On the same video it was so hot to see them have sex. I wished so bad it was me in her place. I want to be a woman so bad sometimes. I just dream about a strong man taking me. If the world were as I wanted, I would be collared and at the feet of my Sweet Boy and ready to forever be his Pet. *sigh*
Alexia Rose
Friday, July 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment