Thursday, July 28, 2011

Woke up imagining.......

I was standing on a seaside balcony in my silk robe and nothing else.  I feel his strong arms wrap around me and I also feel his shaft push my robe between my legs.  He opens the robe and takes my breast in his hands and caresses them as I lean my head back.  Soon he has dropped my robe to the deck and we are standing naked as the first rays of a new morning dance over us.  I can feel the head of his cock slip between my folds and soon he is making love to me slowly.

I moan loudly as he lifts my bottom with each thrust.  I am reaching back and holding his ass as he cradles my breast.  The cool morning air has me feeling a combination of coolness and then warmth as I flush with his desire for me.

I am soon filled with his seed, so full his cum is dripping down my leg.  I am dizzy with love and after a few more thrust by him I climax and squirt around his shaft.

And then I woke up fully......wet.....and wanting more.

BDS

No comments: