Not blow job sillies, Bailey Jay Radio. She is so cute and I am so jealous of her. She has a free iTunes podcast. She is very passable and has the sweetest voice in the world. Google her and see her with red hair and blond hair. Here I put some cool pics of the adorable Bailey Jay. The stuff she talks about is all over the place. Her thoughts on stuff tickles me because she proves how smart she is by her snarky and very cool answers. There is an Ask Bailey Jay segment. It shows how weird some of the fans can be and how much some of us like me can obsess over cool gals like her.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
B J Radio
Not blow job sillies, Bailey Jay Radio. She is so cute and I am so jealous of her. She has a free iTunes podcast. She is very passable and has the sweetest voice in the world. Google her and see her with red hair and blond hair. Here I put some cool pics of the adorable Bailey Jay. The stuff she talks about is all over the place. Her thoughts on stuff tickles me because she proves how smart she is by her snarky and very cool answers. There is an Ask Bailey Jay segment. It shows how weird some of the fans can be and how much some of us like me can obsess over cool gals like her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
i just love listening to Bailey Jay! she is so much fun.
For those of us without iTunes you can get her podcasts here:
http://baileyjayshow.libsyn.com/
If you have another podcast viewer (like Zune with the Windows Phones), you can just use the RSS feed:
http://baileyjayshow.libsyn.com/rss
thanks so much,
-stacey
She is awesome and thanks for adding the alternative ways to hear Bailey.
I think perhaps you underestimate yourself Lady A. Yes Bailey Jay is very attractive and fun, but to your friends and admirers you are also. Think positive about yourself and what you have to offer to us. Happiness will come your way I'm am sure. Take Care.
Wilmec
She is amazing. I've seen her before and I could not believe how beautiful and cute she is.
Post a Comment