Thursday, November 4, 2010

Parts of the whole

Sometimes I feel so fractured in mind and spirit.  I endure a constant battle inside me that I am so tired of fighting.  I am parts of a whole and each one seems to want control.  The worst is the part that is this darkness.  It whispers in my ear how worthless I am and that I am a waste of space.  Being alone in life makes these words seem real and they hurt.  Then life around me has things that confirm and support the Dark Part.  I wonder what would have happened if the giving part of me had never become relevant.  Without the small times where some kindness I did was acknowledged and given form through words and deeds by those around me.  Without these small lifelines to my almost non-existent self-esteem, where would I be.  I know the darkness wanted me to be mean and hateful to others.  I would have been good at it.  The years of being picked on or treated like dirt by others can fuel some powerful negative energy.  What if I had not made that decision in high school to use the art of manipulation I seemed to have had for positive results and not negative?  I probably would be rich and have conned many people, destroying others along the way.  I see how those that advance fast have done so on the backs of those around them.  Manipulation is not hard.  It is a powerful tool when used just right.  Yet here I sit, alone and secure that I have tried to live a life where I would be good to others.  Even when evil was done to me I fought against totally giving in and becoming like those out to destroy me.  I can't say I did everything right, but I tried.  Now I just see that when you try and be good you get this, a life if being apart.  The parts of who I am are tired.  Tired of struggling.  Tired of never being the one held while things fall apart.  Tired of being me.  

Alexia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*an infinite of big hugs*

times like this I wish I was better with words. but please hang in there, the world needs more beautiful people like you out there. and if there's anything I can due to help you feel even just a little bit better or help you out in any way feel free to contact me and ask, I'll do what I can.


my email is venatuscindy[at]gmail[dot]com
my Yim ID is
venatus59[at]yahoo[dot]com
and of course there's my twitter my forum spring my blog and my tumblr

Isobelle Nichole said...

*Hugs*

I know all too well everything you are saying. Reading what you wrote was like looking into a mirror.

Only there was a point in my life where I was mean and hateful to others, I became somebody I was not. It didn't lead anywhere. I didn't get anything from it aside from not knowing who I was. I think that is worse than anything, not knowing who you are.

That's when I began on this path I'm on now. I was somebody that I was not and it was only bringing pain. I still dwell on the negatives and dark sides, for me it helps to get them out of me. Like a weight off of your shoulders. But that's just how it works for me.

I wish you the very best from life. But please don't be anybody but yourself, being someone other than who you are will only lead to more sadness and sorrow in the end. I've been down that road, I didn't like what I was.

You are not worthless or a waste of space at all. You are a beautiful human being. You say you have moments of kindness and you must have moments of happiness as well. No matter how small those moments are, they are far more rewarding in my opinion that the results of being somebody you are not just to try and feel more accepted by others out there.

Be good, be true to yourself. An evil, false life will end far worse than life as you know it now.

Just my humble opinion.

Isobelle