I have been neglectful in posting I know. I was working some in between holidays. It is a good supplement to the money I get from the other job. The way my health is going I will need it. Bad stuff found out when I went to the Doc the other day. What sucks is I have been eating and not eating like I should. Still, numbers increased and a new pill gets added. The antibiotic I am taking for my sinus infection has affected me too. Been rough.Add that the holidays are a very sad time for me and I have been just not online. I have had many caption ideas, just no drive to create them. I instead have just laid around and fantasized about sex and being a total pet slave. I also have been feeling so down about my body. I have some sadness about my deformed body that limits my female self.
The desire to have smooth skin, nice pert breasts, a clean shaven slit, and the inviting ass that would make a good holding spot as my Sweet Boy fucked me senseless. So I have had thoughts I guess would make some of you enjoy the reading. I have a big day today. I do hope to get back to posting with better regularity.
Kisses,
Alexia Rose

3 comments:
Glad you're back. Hope to see some new caps soon.
I am sorry to hear you've been unwell. I gather there's a lot of that sort of complaint about as I have a few friends Stateside with pretty much the same issues.
Nice to see you're back and when you feel up to it do share those ideas as we'd love to see them!
Take care SB.
P.s love the collar!!
Alexia:
I wanted to tell you how fetching I think you are. I'm a straight guy, and I don't play dress-up. I wish you would post more pics of only yourself. You have very nice legs, and your girls are inviting. Your shape is very feminine, and you are so cute.
So, you're not alarmed, you can check me out on trans ladyboy, where I've been a member for over 2 years. I don't want to do anything but make you smile.
French kisses,
Tal
Post a Comment