Some Days ago a picture appeared that instantly caused me to get dizzy and horny. It was of a young man under an outdoor shower. I never have been turned on by many images of guys. Every now and then, and never has it been something truly part of my sexual makeup outside of truly trusted online friendships. Yet, instantly I wanted to submit myself to him. I wanted to crawl to him and pull that bit of cloth down and wrap my lips around his uncovered cock. It was and is so strong a desire. I have begun dreaming about it and the entire setting. In the dream something different has occurred. I see through my eyes. Before I have always seen myself as if outside my body. This time I begin looking down at my modest breast covered in a bright multi-colored bikini top and see the faint outline of my dark blue sweat pants below. We are at a lake that has the set up for cleaning up after swimming. I am by myself and want to go over and talk to this yummy guy. I can feel myself blush and I look around and realize we are alone. I walk over to the edge of the lake and make a huge display of pulling my sweat pants down. I make sure to hook my bikini bottoms as well. When I bend over to slip them off my feet I know my pussy is on full display to him. I then untie my top and walk into the lake. I get wet and a bit dirty and then get out and walk over to the shower.
I can see that he is hard. I walk up and slide under the water with him. He wraps his arm around me and we kiss. God does his chest feel so good against mine. I slip along his torso as I lower myself to his groin. Pulling the shorts off him I look up to see my smile reflected by his own. I slowly lick his penis with such love and care as he strokes my wet hair. I wrap my lips around his head and slowly slide my hot mouth over his member. Soon I am sucking and bobbing with a hunger that he can satisfy. He gently pushes my head to him and makes love to my mouth. I feel him tense and then the release of his salty nectar. I swallow every bit of his release and then lean back and look up at him.
So far that is all the dream has revealed to me. I hope it grows. I am not completely sure that if I were to transition I would not be bisexual. I have a strong attraction to women, but as I accept more of who I really am I am finding I want to experience what a man might offer. I have decided upon calm acceptance so far in this new stirring I have. It does give me a great deal to ponder.
I apologize to the ones out there that might get some thrill from my sight as a way of fantasizing about a gorgeous woman. I guess that is the risk you take in reading a non op tgirl blog.
Toddles,
Alexia

5 comments:
I thought it was beautifully romantic Alexia. I too have had dreams like that one, not as great of detail, but still I have had dreams of being Isobelle and something in a similar manner happens. I love those dreams. :)
Alexia:
That was your best post, but I haven't read them all. I deliberately go to t-girl sites, hoping to see attractive t-girls. I don't fantasize though, as I'd prefer to interact or flirt with a cute t-girl. That turns me on. If you want to flirt, I'm game for anything positive. If not, I won't be upset or anything negative.
French toddles (lol),
Tal
Alexia:
I finally realized the photos were not you, but that doesn't matter to me.
Piece,
Tal
Talvenada,
Justine Jolie has a look I want to resemble. She is very close to what I see myself as when I think of how I should be. I am glad that you are OK with that. I always worry that someone might get very upset when they misunderstand. It is OK to flirt, makes me feel special.
Sweet Alexia:
I'll bet your legs are smooth to the touch, your little pink panties excite your clitty with their touch. Do you have come-hither eyes, sweetness?
One long passionate French kiss,
Tal
Post a Comment