Saturday, December 26, 2009

Not feeling well

I wanted to let you all know why I have been silent. I am not feeling really well right now. I know part is the passing of kidney stones. I feel them and the thirst I get is what has always happened when I have them. The other is the sinus infection that is trying to take hold. I am also trying to wait things out to make the new Doc appointment from where they moved it a week forward. I get really hot as well. I am burning up right now. It has sapped me of much of my energy. I haven't even felt like rubbing my clitty since the other day in the shower, but that is another story.

Just know I am not gone, but I am running at about 35% right now. Have some temp work next week as well. I will get back soon. I hope you all are doing well.

Love and Kisses,
Alexia

2 comments:

Isobelle Nichole said...

Hope you feel better soon dear. :)

C B Rigby said...

I do hope you feel better soon.
Hugz,