I see the destruction in Haiti and I want to cry. I also wish I had the powers I dream about having online. If I could do what I imagine on here for real, then I would be there helping to lift the rubble and aid the people that have been so crushed by this disaster. Remember those who are aiding the people of Haiti. Give if you can to any organization you want to give money. I have an organization to suggest. They are already at work in Haiti, and now will be part of the rebuilding. They are good with the money given. It will go where you want it to go.
I don't want to link, well, because it just doesn't seem proper. This site is not about what they do. So Instead I will write the name and you can copy and paste if you wish.
www.worldvision.org
Alexia

2 comments:
World Vision is a Christian organisation. How much Christian are helping, you can see by browsing some serious newspapers: Roughly 90% of the Haiti citizens are Christians, about 80% are catholic. Their whole live, they pumped their money into the churches, helped the clergy to live a life in prosperity. Now, it is time for those religious organisations to give some of these values back. And they do: An US association (http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/) sent solar powered players and audio bibles. Baptists tried to smuggle children out of the land, saying they were orphans. A high ranked preacher, Reverend Pat Robertson, declared, the quake was an act of god, a punishment for worshipping other gods...
No. Christian associations are definately not an option to donate money.
The real helpers are for example
Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders)
http://www.msf.org/
and
International Committee of the Red Cross
http://www.icrc.org/
Post a Comment