I had an idea for a friend that I wanted to do around Easter. I still have to make the caption for her, but I got a bit of practice here with these friends from the Haven. I have a deadline for the Haven's April Contest today, so I am focusing on that story. I wanted to share this and soon get that awesome pic capped that I asked for suggestions here on the Blog. There should be more of these Easter Candy captions as well.
The awesome woman in most of my Blog Posts is Justine Joli. I very much would love to resemble her. She is so beautiful and as you search clips and all of her, she is funny and adventurous. I wish I could be half the woman she is already. Just wanted to give props to this gorgeous woman. I hope if she ever sees my Blog she knows that it is meant as a compliment that I want to be like her.
3 comments:
I enjoyed them all, but especially elmo! Thank you.
Isn't that Elmo pic just the funniest thing you have ever seen? It would make a great pic to just see what people would write as a caption.
great work
love the elmo one ;)
Post a Comment