would probably be revoked. I would never serve in my profession again either. The thing is I can feel a peacefulness when I am allowing myself to be fully me as the woman I see myself as now. Would I be able to do it? Could I overcome the fear and truly decide to be a woman?So I am looking at a life I see denied to me by circumstance and factors of family love and just basically earning a living. I hate what is between my legs. The more I feel like myself these things are constant reminders of the life forced upon me. I look at the time it would take and wish I had been able to see this years ago when I could have been able to really start and live a life as the woman I am. OK, bedtime. Lots to do tomorrow.
Lady Alexia Rose

No comments:
Post a Comment