I started to write a rant on how Love doesn't exist. It's not true. It does exist. I fell in Love with an amazing woman. The sad part is because I am broken inside I couldn't be her love. I guess I am just heartbroken. I feel like I never want to ever feel that for anyone ever again. She is right in not wanting to be around me, I don't want to be around me. I look and wonder what went wrong?
I guess I knew in my heart we were drifting away from the things that were good. I became a person that was just an emotional wreck and it is unfair to expect anyone to be there for that type of thing. She deserves someone that can be better than what I am right now. Even as I say this I can see that it is part of the problem.
The hardest part is knowing that I will never again get those little emails, just because. Never get teased playfully over chat. I lost my friend, my love. People can say that you will never lose touch, but how can we do anything but never speak again. For me it would kill me to be there knowing I can never say, "I Love You" or just spend a loving time with Her. She doesn't want to get sucked into my vortex again, so where would that leave us?
I am heart broken.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, took an extra second to check your blog.
I hope you're ok. Guess this is a bad time for all of us, eh?
be strong
Quinn
Post a Comment