even though a mirror would say otherwise. I am settled in that fact. I love being a woman. One day I may make the mirror a believer. What has shifted is something inside that says, you are not dreaming. You have been different all these years. You have been forced to hide away and not be fully you because in this world people cling to hate. Why the acceptance? Not sure. I do know my heart feels it. I can close my eyes in the shower and feel my true self. I can sense the truth at the edges of my mind. I have had urges and desires that never fit the role I was forced into because this appendage hung between my legs. Maybe one day it will not hang there anymore. Maybe I will build up the courage to truly step into the light and be Alexia as I should be. Until then I will explore my feelings and continue to accept the parts that have been long denied freedom to be a part of who I am. From what I am told, Alexia is a pretty cool woman. So, I like that feeling. I want to be that woman others see me as in the online world where I can be me.Lady Alexia

No comments:
Post a Comment