Monday, May 2, 2011

Thoughts

Last night one thought ran through my brain, I want to fuck and suck that man that took out Osama.  I just felt so much relief that it was at an end in one way.  Proud that President Obama fulfilled another promise.  I laughed a bit at how Celebrity Apprentice got preempted.  Overall I just wanted to wrap my legs around that soldier who demanded surrender and then took the evil man out.  I would ride him yelling thank you as loud as possible.  He just did hie duty, but I wish I could give him a thank you.

Before that thought, I was stuck on bikini thoughts.  I am a bikini girl.  I love the idea of just a small bit of fabric covering my naughty bits.  I think it would be cool to sit by the pool getting a tan.  I guess Bikini Beach was always one of my favorite fiction stories.  It would be cool to have a true place like that where I could become myself and reality would adjust to make life fit.  

I also have been thinking about my desires to wear clothes for myself.  I am a skirt girl.  I like the idea of dresses, but skirts seem more fun.  I think the free flowing kind would be heavenly swishing around my legs.  I also think it would be awesome to not have any panties underneath.  Ready for access to my Master or Mistress.  Smiling as I know my bare pussy is hidden by a thin bit of fabric.  *giggles*

Happy Day Peeps!
Alexia

2 comments:

Geofrey said...

Very nice thoughts.
You should make a cap about them.

C B Rigby said...

A thin bit of something between the world and you is a great thought. As for Mr Laden well glad he's gone but there's a bit of me that would of like him tried for what his people did.