Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Head is Reeling


I received an email from a new reader.  He was interesting and I decided to see if he was on chat.  I am so mixed up now in some good and nice ways, but a bit scary as well.  I have rarely strayed away from Rachel's Haven.  I have just found safety and people that I can be myself with.  For the first time I really spoke to someone I was unsure of but felt like he was really true to his intentions.  He wants to treat me as I desire.  In fact i was so captivated I was entranced the other night.  I guess I have just always done so much work in being available we I play with others online.

He did the talking and made me feel so wanted.  I really felt the desire being spoken to me.  I liked being seduced and made to feel sexy.  I was playing with my clit before he even said to in his stream of poetic verbage.  I wanted so bad for him to ask me to suck his cock, to take me and fuck me in both holes.  I wanted to be used by this man.  He didn't.  Instead he just wanted me to cum.  Oh and did I cum.  I felt the warmth spread across my chest as I shuddered with orgasm.

I hope that I remain safe.  I just never have met anyone that seemed to like me and be free to express it.  I hope this person is not just another who might use me and lie to me like someone else did.  They shattered a trust by acting as two separate people to get what they wanted by using me as their tool.  He could be doing that, but I so desperately hope not.  It is so hard to be someone who is alone and unloved.

Alexia

2 comments:

Geofrey said...

Be careful Alexia. things that seem too good to be true.....

Lady Alexia said...

yeah, that is my fear....