Saturday, May 14, 2011

HOME ALONE

Saw this Caption tonight as I was cleaning some files.  I can't remember who made it for me or if I have placed it on the Blog before.  It was saved when I started with an idea to save the caps made for me and make sure I made a hard copy one day.  I loved the contrast of colors from pic to text background.  The model is gorgeous and I just remember liking it bunches.  So here it is for the first time on the Blog or a second.  Whateves, it rocks!

Alexia

4 comments:

Krystine said...

Lady Alexia,

I find it amazing that someone like yourself would be home on a Friday, instead of us wankers who have nowhere to go.

Krystine said...

I hyope did not come out wierd.

C B Rigby said...

Your taste in cappies is amazing!
sissygurl belinda

Anonymous said...

FYI: Last posted on March 23, 2010.