I know I kinda dropped off the Earth for a bit. I am in a weird place. I am working steady, if only part-time. I am happy in work which is good. I am trying to be in the real world more. I am in the period where depression creeps over me and saps my well being. I am horny all the time and just want to relieve the constant desire. I am also struggling to feel like myself, my true self. So I am a mess.I have a constant desire to suck cock. Not sure why it is so overwhelming all of a sudden, but I just want to wrap my lips around a big thick cock and suck until my mouth is full of cum. It really has invaded all my fantasies right now. My clit is throbbing right now just thinking about it.
Depression sucks. It attacks silently and even without the active knowledge that it is upon you. I wonder why I seem to have a need to masturbate more when depression attacks. I guess that is better than the eating part of depression. I have that upon me as well. So I just wanted to apologize for being absent. I hope to get better soon. The big depressive anniversary is coming up and usually things get better afterwards.
Alexia

2 comments:
Alexia:
I'm usually very buzy with a baseball blog from Feb. thru Nov., and haven't been on any blogs very much.
You said you had female thought patterns in a post awhile back. I have the duality too, which is my main interest in trans blogs. For me it's a clean cut, and not an either or. In relationships, mating, dancing, clothing and language, I'm 90-95% like a woman. It's the same for the male things, like shopping, sports, mathematics and career. Those areas are 90-95% like a man.
I'd like to know how your thinking works, if it would be okay with you.
Thnx,
Tal
sorry to hear that, I think I go through the same kind of thing though it's not exactly seasonal, all I can say in the meantime is hang in there.
Post a Comment