This is shameless I know, but why have a Blog if you cannot use it to promote your Rachel's Haven Contest entries? So I have listed the five I did here and hope you will take the Links I am providing to go and vote in the split contest we had this month. The topics proved so popular that the category was split and now we also get eight votes to pick the winners. There is also a new feature to link the vote area directly to the cap listed. Very nice and the Haven gals have definitely been improving things mightily. So please enjoy and go see what the rest of the gals have done. Then vote, hopefully mine will be part of the picks you choose.
The awesome woman in most of my Blog Posts is Justine Joli. I very much would love to resemble her. She is so beautiful and as you search clips and all of her, she is funny and adventurous. I wish I could be half the woman she is already. Just wanted to give props to this gorgeous woman. I hope if she ever sees my Blog she knows that it is meant as a compliment that I want to be like her.
No comments:
Post a Comment