I over did it last week. My work really did have a hot time and it was rewarding, but my body wore out I think. Sometimes in my profession eating takes a backseat and unhealthy turn. I think my sugar ran up three major times. I also was trying to take care of my garden and pick blackberries in this terrible heat. Add a family event and travel that was me driving a great deal and my body is sore. Why can't it ever be because I was making love for three days that I am this sore? *sigh*
I also had some depression problems and am dealing with that irrational mindset as well. I hate feeling depressed. I wish I could make it go away. When it happens my innate loneliness comes out more as well I think. I seem to have probably upset some people that follow the Blog. I am sorry for that, I sometimes forget that people do care for me in some ways.
I think sometimes part of me wants to be loved so much that I just can't handle it. I walk through a store and see I pretty girl and after the thoughts of how attractive she is I seem to run through all the reasons I would not be considered attractive to her. Then I wonder what it would be like if I were the girl outside I feel like inside. I just feel so unloved sometimes. I just want to be held and have someone whisper that they love me in my ear.
I also have been missing Bren a bunch. I don't get to chat with her and emails are just fleeting. I still care a great deal for her and just miss being in contact. I know I really act dumb when I talk to her because I am just scared i will say something that will make her not like me. I can't say more, I might say something that is private and that would be wrong.
I do just look at the future and see a time when I am just alone. It is where this idea of dying alone comes from. I have never been kissed in real life. Never had intimacy of any kind with someone. It hurts to feel that way. It hurts to think I will never know love like that in any way. So as my body aches and my sugar and blood pressure work to return to normal, I stick to a sense of duty to do my job and to live life. A life where I am in the wrong body, but really can do nothing about it. A life where maybe at least one day I will be in a place where I can help those with the insides like me that are transitioning and I can have the courage to stand up for them even though my profession is full of the bigots and hypocrites that would seek to harm my peers.
Alexia
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hope you feel better soon. and don't worry about what you post in the future, I know from experience in my own blog that sometimes just posting it can help you feel a little better, and you may always find some one that can say something genuinely helpful, and speaking as someone that cares about you, helping you feel better is the important part.
Post a Comment