I love Christmas and so far I have fought off the depressive thoughts. I have my stealth panty buying in full gear and bought the most comfortable fit yet for myself. The tip is to buy panties when buying clothes for needy people. You are doing good and slipping something naughty in for your nice self. *giggle*I will have my moments where the loneliness will get to me. I miss my Mom a lot this time of year. She was such a good Mom and did so much for others. I have to be careful or I will buy too much for the kids I work with or give more than I can to charities. I have been buying a guilty pleasure. CVS has the cutest little reindeer stuffed toys. So far I have bought Vixen, Dancer, and Comet. I don't need them, but they are soooooo cute. I do have one more Haven Christmas box to mail and I still need to do my cards.
I might be silent for the rest of the week still. I have many little things to do. My Santa's Elf hat is own. So don't fret. Also, my Sweet Boy, Jillisa, and any other Havennittes that read this, I hope to be more active soon.
Kisses,
Alexia Rose

1 comment:
Hi Alexia,
Its good to hear you sounding 'up'.
Have a wonderful Christmas and fantastic 2010.
You're a lovely person, you deserve some goodness to happen for you.
Love,
Y. xxx
Post a Comment