Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Been Kinda busy....and Stones are back

I am kinda busy right now and may be scattered on updates. Bear with me. Who knows I could get on a streak and have many posts real soon. The pesky kidney stones are back. I feel them traveling some during the day. Not so painful yet, but might get there.

Something really cool happened the other day. I had been helping the parent a gotten really dirty. So I showered and then when getting dressed put on one of my cute flowery pair of pink panties. What is cool is that I felt so comfortable and forgot I was wearing panties. My silly boy clit flattened inside me and even those pesky things that hang down were pressed tight. It was like a sudden realization hours later that I realized just how much I felt like a woman down there. It is silly and small I know. But I just felt so good all the rest of the day about it.

Hope you all are doing well.
Love and Kisses,
Alexia Rose

No comments: