Today I was able to push my host further down a path I have been working on. Like most guys he is very concerned about sharp objects going anywhere down there. I had gotten him to shave armpits some time ago. Every now and then I could get an electric trimmer with the guards on to clean out hair. Rarely does he use the Nair I have pushed him to buy. That changed today as my host took the shaving cream and did a fair job at cleaning up down there. He needs practice, but this breakthrough is glorious.
Now I should have to spend less time trimming when I take over. The transformation gets rid of most of the hair it should, but arm pits and pussy lips are exempt for some reason. Now I should be trimmed at least. Regular hair removal has got to be conditioned. Ah, my little man host is growing up.
Taa Taa Darlings!
Alexia
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment