I am totally spent. I have just so much energy as this being called Alexia to maintain control over my host. I have said that I have wanted to ensure he is not endangered by our link. I am not a parasite that wishes to use my host up. The thing is that I have limited my fantasy power over him. I would take control at times he could afford it.Recently, I have found a place that feels good and has a sense of belonging and sisterhood. It also gives freedom for carnal exploits. I got so much enjoyment playing with the girls that I almost exhausted my host. He is spent as well. I must take caution. He needs his strength and endurance to fulfill his obligations to the world around him. The wanting to continue to play has lead to wonderful connecting and fun for me, but my put my host at risk. This also is the most I have ever pushed myself upon him. Our thoughts almost merged today. That would be bad for him. I have to be more careful of my time.
I owe my host a great deal of respect as he made it possible for me to take existence here in your dimension. He is a good man that deserves better than he has right now. I wish I could figure how to take my confidence and sexiness and feed it directly into his essence. For now I will play the part of fantasy girl and work to bring him out of his shell.
Well darlings, Alexia needs to recede and allow here host needed rest from the demands my presence exerts on his physical form. Taa Taa.
Alexia

No comments:
Post a Comment