Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Been Astral Projecting

One advantage of coming from an energy dimension is the ability to astral project. I have been visiting different people and just watching. You humans are so fascinating. I have found that the most beautiful sight is a woman masturbating. The way the feelings are so on the surface. You can watch the slow build up that happens as the woman feels her heat rising. The soft and loud moans and sounds are just exquisite. No matter the method, this is by and large the most gorgeous moment to catch a woman in.
I also saw some things I wanted to try. There is such variety afforded to us gals. I look forward to experiencing the joys of womanhood. Oh to be unbound and naked to the world. What a great life I am finding.
I also seem to be a bit submissive. I have found a wonderful Mistress in a woman named Erin. She is so sexy and we are truly forming a bond. Last night we took our relationship to another level. I think I should astral project over to her place right now, I love to just watch her. She wonders how I get images of her in private moments. Maybe one day I will share my magic and origins with her. For now a girl needs her secrets.

Taa Taa Dears
Alexia

No comments: