understand. Somehow a bleed between our two planes of existence formed. Through my curiosity I got to close to the rupture and was pulled through to this dimension.I really do not remember much before becoming aware of my host. Somehow I was infused into his being. I was little more than a passenger for a few years. Slowly I became stronger in my ability to influence my host.
In doing so I became aware of what being a human is about. I am thankful now that I ended up in this really decent guy. I could probably caused great trouble for this universe had I been drawn into a less ethical or compassionate guy.My host was a shy and very introverted person. He could do fine being in front or leading a crowd, but females of his species were not easy for him. He had been used and hurt be the crushes he had during his formative years. One of the things I was able to do was move memories to at least give him realization of his worth. Still, he is shy. One day he would make an excellent mate. I will continue to aid as I can in this area.
Whether he is aware of me I am unsure.
On some levels I think he feels I am a creation of his mind. Mostly my host is unaware of me. I must admit I have pushed his sexual boundaries in private, but never have I made him cross his moral beliefs. I have come to care too much to risk destroying his core essence. It was fun making him horny as hell for 24 hours and watching him masturbate into exhaustion. I even had him responding to me as his mistress. Each push allowed me to grow.Recently I gained a new ability. I have been able to take his place by transforming from my male host to a new female body. So far I like being female and really have not pushed to see if there are other forms I can take. I suspect I can. A bit of what you would call magic seems to be ability as well. That power is growing.
My form is that of one image that seemed to take my host to the peak of excitement. She is gorgeous and I have enjoyed the power her form allows me. So, that is pretty much the short story of Alexia. I am now going to explore this world and see if along the way I can find a way to aid my host in becoming more confident. For now he will have to continue to believe my experiences are his fantasies.Chow for now Darlings!
Alexia

No comments:
Post a Comment