I have been wrapping my mind around this subject lately. I am realizing that I am Bisexual in terms of attraction. I have heard that taking T-blockers and in the future estrogen I might shift in that thinking. What really makes one dizzy is the fact that by DNA if I ever do find someone and they are cismale I would be gay, right? Or would it be straight since in all other ways I am female? If I am with a ciswoman are we lesbians? Then if it is another Transwoman...oh my head hurts.
Of course all this is moot. I have nobody on any horizon. I cannot even see the possibility. So I guess it is all just labels and head spinning.
Alexia
Monday, October 8, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm a normal man, soft of. I'm attracted to women as much as transgenders (or Tgirls, just a name). Talking about labeling, I just don't know what's mine.
Sexuality is more of a state of mind than anything. As we go through life, many of us find that our desires tend to wonder. Too many people try to label what sexuality is and they may never seem to find the right one. be who you are and feel and stop worrying what the label is.
Post a Comment