Life has been extra hectic the last month or so. My real life job has been draining me emotionally as I have dealt with so people with major issues. The chaos they have brought into that environment has been staggering. I also just have lost all desire to be at times. I feel lost in the one place I can be the true me.
Reading stories has become the main outlet for me. Even more than porn vids. I dream of being something else besides the pathetic boi I am. My health is not good I think. It has also been a real struggle with my triggers that push my depression along. I am a mess and i guess I can see why I am not able to have a relationship either in real life or on-line.
I dream many dreams now where I am entranced and made a servant to my Master and his whims. He is always a very well built Black Man with strange magical powers. I am often licking another of his thralls while he fucks my pussy raw. Then I wake up and feel empty.
I am working right now to self-trance myself before bed in the hopes of dreaming of being a real girl and being loved. I just thought I would check in and let those who cared know I am alive and still screwed up.
Alexia
Reading stories has become the main outlet for me. Even more than porn vids. I dream of being something else besides the pathetic boi I am. My health is not good I think. It has also been a real struggle with my triggers that push my depression along. I am a mess and i guess I can see why I am not able to have a relationship either in real life or on-line.
I dream many dreams now where I am entranced and made a servant to my Master and his whims. He is always a very well built Black Man with strange magical powers. I am often licking another of his thralls while he fucks my pussy raw. Then I wake up and feel empty.
I am working right now to self-trance myself before bed in the hopes of dreaming of being a real girl and being loved. I just thought I would check in and let those who cared know I am alive and still screwed up.
Alexia


1 comment:
Those who are the most screwed up are those who claim they aren't at all. They also have less fun...
Post a Comment