Saturday, April 16, 2011

I would be an awesome Mom

I love children.  I think that might be the one thing about being lonely and not ever seeing a future with someone in my life.  I read Isobelle answering a question left on her Blog, she mention if she were born a girl she would be married and have children by now.  I think I would have kids too.  I guess it is just being around some today and the time I spend around them all the time that makes me yearn to have some of my own to love and care for.  I so wish I could snuggle with my little girl and read to her, or a little boy, either way I just been in a pondering mood.

P.S.  Venatus, your words of care and encouragement mean a great deal.  I just wanted you to know that and thank you for the comments you make as I struggle along.  I keep you in my thoughts and prays as I go through each week.  I know you deal with crushing emotions and I wish so much that sometimes I could just give you a hug and let you know you mean a great deal to the world.

Alexia Rose 

3 comments:

Alectra said...

I think that you could make a proud mother, you have a kind and honest heart and that's one of the ingredients you need to raise a child... :3
Hugs and Kisses Alectra

Unknown said...

first off I want to say thank you. and you would make an exceptional mother.

Isobelle Nichole said...

You have the heart of a loving mother Alexia. I think you would make a truly wonderful mother.