Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fantasy and Being Horny

I wish I could just sit and masturbate all day sometimes.  I love that I don't do it like a boy anymore.  It is good to be able to rub and push my fingers into that hole, even if it is not a real one.  I wish sometimes that rubbing would magically make it real.  *sigh*  I watched a cool vid today and saw a lady that was naked and blindfolded while in a trance be seduced by the thearapist.  It was so hot.  Watching the one caress the body of the other while telling her a story for her mind was so hot.

My desires get so hard to hold in.  I really need to find ways to be more active in a solo manner.  I dream of sucking cock a great deal.  I wonder if I will ever be with someone, anyone.  I think it would be hard being with another woman, my deformed boy equipment might not respond the way she would want it too.  I watch and see pretty women and wonder what it would be like to lick them and use my tongue to pleasure them.  I guess this is why so many of us get depressed.  The fantasy turns to loneliness.

Alexia 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

as always *many hugs* and sorry I haven't commented in a while, but part of that is outlined here, the sexual frustration and loneliness, I tend to deal with it in a different way, though I doubt it's much better (I cut it out of my life almost completely) so I don't know what to say when they come up.

but I am here and available if you ever want to talk. take care of yourself.