Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Saint and Sinner

I wonder sometimes about who I really am inside.  Not just the fact that I am a female internally, but more of the way I desire to be a bad girl.  I have the dreams of being the proper lady and accord myself the way a nice girl should.  Yet, I also want to be dominated and used for sex.  Sometimes it is to be the kinky partner of my girlfriend or other times to submit to my handsome Master who has a big black cock that fills any hole he wants.  I wonder about this explosive desire.  Is it a reaction to my lack of any sexual contact in reality?  Does my sluttiness have a cause?

I told you about being with my Sweet Boy online the other night.  He treated me in such a commanding way.  I was totally his whore.  I wanted his roughness and his love that also showed through. I know that if I were able to be a girl and have the body for it I would want to strip.  The idea of turning men on by stripping gets me so hot.  I would love to be able to do that.  Inside I revel in the dirty thoughts I have.  Does that make me wrong?  I know many of the other girls like me dream of dresses and stuff.  I would rather find a hot latex slave outfit and be on a leash and collar.  So sometimes I feel a conflict.

Alexia 

1 comment:

Geofrey said...

Brave. Explicit. Hot.

Now that you have admitted these fantasies to yourself, (and to us), will you act on them?