......the world spins away and I am in my own world. There are no clothes and everyone is in perfect health. I walk out barefoot and go to the park. I see two guys laying on the grass in an embrace as they kiss. Their cocks are straight out and proud as each rubs along the other while their owners' hands caress their cut bodies. I watch a group of people jog by. Breast and cocks bounce as they exercise. I feel my slit moisten as I watch people at peace in the world. Everywhere couples and groups are involved in pleasure and affection.
I see a young man that looks sad. He sits alone on a park bench. I stroll over and lean down to kiss him a hello. He looks at me and I know he is just lonely and I see that he is stroking a huge cock. I kneel and pet it as I smile at him. Soon I am kissing him with a simple softness that makes him gasp. I gently lift his stiff member and suck his balls into my warm mouth. I taste him and groan.
His hands begin to pet my hair like the good girl I am. Shivers run down my back. I take his cock in my mouth and just suck a bit before pulling back to cover just his crown. I suck and run my tongue all over him as I run my small hands up and down his shaft. pre-cum leaks into my mouth and I gasp. He slides in my mouth as he stands. Soon I feel his crown push to the back of my throat. He is good to not choke me, just take it to the limit and then pull back. I submit to his fucking my mouth as my hands drop to my sides.
My new friend takes my head in his hands to hold my now completely limp body steady. I am becoming lost in pleasure. I feel my nipples harden and my pussy is dripping as I enjoy my submission. Soon I jolt as the taste of salty cum explodes in my mouth. I awaken to grab hold of his ass and drink all of him. I am so hungry for him and need to have nourishment. Soon he is spent and he picks me up and carries me to a soft patch of grass.
We cuddle as his long flaccid cock lays against me. I look and his eyes and just know that a world where we all can just enjoy each other is better than a world of hatred. I know soon I will have to return to the reality of a place where I am ugly and alone. But for now I close my eyes and snuggle close.
*kiss* Love Alexia
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment