Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Showing cocks in profile pics


 I see so many Blogger profiles on the Followers section that has cocks in them.  I see very few vaginas.  Why do you guys put your cock out there like that in that little picture.  Honestly, It doesn't make me want to suck your cock more.  These two images do.  I have fantasized many times while digging my two fingers inside and rubbing my boi clitty of crawling over the hot sand and devouring his cock.  I think that he is just sexy in that pose.  He seems powerful.  The other is more to my desire to be loved by a kind Master who I would pleasure in any way he would like.  Hairy little cocks in small boxes just get me wondering.


I just watched a video that had a beautiful transsexual in it.  She had small breast that gave her an athletic and slender look.  She had a nice cock hanging down as well.  Her lover was not a muscle bound guy, just a nice boy with a cute body and a nice cock that she sucked on like I wish I could have.  I get so jealous at times.


I dream  a great deal about sucking cock and licking pussy.  I guess the perfect life for me would be to have a nice couple be my Owners.  Have you ever thought about that, someone coming to you and making an offer?  Life with us and we will transform you into the sexy girl you should be and in return we ask that you be our sex toy and someone we can love.  See I need the love to be totally devoted.  Trust and love open me up to being totally submissive.


My Master probably thinks I have forgotten him.  I have not been able to be online.  I imagine his cock in its ebony glory a great deal.  I wish I could let go more and lore with him.  I want to have time some day in the future where he can use my hypnosis triggers and submission to make me his completely.  I trust him and my sweet boy.  I wish so much I was who I see in my head.  I would love to show them for real how much I care for them.  One has been what I needed in terms of dominating me and allowing me the freedom to be sexual to any degree.  The other is affectionate and makes me yearn to just melt away in his arms.


This so traveled away from wondering why there are so many cocks in profiles.  I hope I live long enough to be able to see us in a virtual world online.  Wonder how many cocks will be floating around then.  I hope they are at least as nice as what I picture my Master and Sweet Boy having.


Alexia

1 comment:

C B Rigby said...

I don't get it either. I'm a sissygurl so my avatar choice is telling you about that side of me whereas I can understand an admirer doing so as that's what he (it is generally a he) wants to fuck me with.
Regards sissygurl belinda.