I asked someone a few months ago to become my Master. He is someone that I have been drawn to since I met him. I needed to become what I had dreamed about being for so long, a completely devoted sex pet. He agreeded and I have given my self over in cyber-space to him. he is probably upset with me because the physical body had to go to rest the other night, but I will accept that punishment. He has filled a void in me. I can just please him and let him use me. No being the one in charge, just the bliss of serving my Master. His cock is so wonderful when he fucks my mouth. I love sucking on my Master's yummy cock. He loves stretching my pussy and filling me with his seed. I am his and it is so good. I wish I could share this joy with you Jillisa. We could be so good for Master. I just know in my mind and heart that my Master loves me and it is wonderful.
My Master's Pet
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So know what your talking about Alexia. I've had a Master once before and it filled me up with the same feelings.
It was just what i needed, and now i can't picture my self with out a Mistress in my life. I've been actively looking on fetlife now for a while. no such luck..
but I'm sooo happy to hear you have the same thing in your life! good going!
This is the happiest post I have read in your blog... ever. I'm glad things are looking better for you.
Good luck in your relationship with him. Pay attention and you will move nearer to where you wish to be.
Hugs, sissygurl belinda
so so happy for you , you totally deserve to feel happy , loved and owned. So glad You are feeling positiove and hope it lasts a long long time
sissyslavemaya@yahoo.com
Awww. *blush*
Alexia, I am so glad you found someone. You sound so happy. Just reading about your submission makes me wet.
It's too bad we aren't able to talk as much, but it's nice to know you're thinking about me. :-)
Jillisa
Post a Comment