I have really just not been filled with much to write. I have received bad news last week about the diabetes and spent some time in a depressed state. When not just sleeping I worked and was horny a great deal of the time. I have just really played with my clit and dreamed about Master using his big cock in various ways in me. I think of how I can give him a better blowjob. I imagine him taking me is so many different ways. I dream of having the body I desire and just stay horny.
I would have made such a good sex worker if I had been born true in body. I am so horny all the time and would love to service men and women. It would be nice to give pleasure to so many people. *sigh* I wish sometimes I could just be that girl.
Alexia
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Keep thinking about how to serve your Master and you'll feel better for it. As for the diabetes, do follow the medical advice you've been given and keep a watch on your sugar levels as it's vital.
Love sissygurl belinda.
Post a Comment