Thursday, December 30, 2010

cock

I want to suck a cock, right now.  It is all I can think about.  I also want many other things, but the thing I have at the front of my thoughts is taking my lips and wrapping them around a nice hard cock and just sucking until my belly is full of cum.

Alexia

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ok, so.. I saw the head line and I couldn't resist checking this topic out as soon as I could. *giggle*

I'm in the same boat Alexia, I wish we could share a few dozen.

Jennifer said...

yeah, I had to make sure we both had enough. you can join if you like. ;)

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, can I join you and Alexia in sharing too?

Jillisa

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a wonderful idea to me jillisa. :D

Anonymous said...

sounds wonderful

Alectra said...

Ouh, Ouh you naughty naughty girl :3

Tina said...

I too would love to have a cock in my mouth right now. Although, that could apply to just about any time.

Tina