As I near another B-Day I still wonder if I will ever be in a flesh and blood relationship? Today my confusion crossed my mind again. I was working in this temp job that calls me in when needed. You have to get there a bit early so there is time to talk with the people you work with before the job begins. Today I was chatting and stuff with the new person that started a few months ago. She was telling me about her weekend and pulling up something on her new phone. As she stood by me while I was sitting, I suddenly felt the closeness of the space and my mind wandered. There is not anything really there, this just sort of popped in my head. I wondered if there was a possibility? I wondered if she could ever see anything in me? I am older than her. She is probably seeing someone i am sure. She is cute and has geek tendencies. But as I had these fast thoughts the other question presented itself. Can I ever be true to someone and not deny my feelings of who I really am inside? Thoughts of never finding someone was tough enough without this layer added. I really do not have to worry I guess. You have to find someone first right? I am so socially inept that I will never be anything but single. So I near the next year and I know I will be alone for the rest of my days. *sigh*
She is a nice gal though.
Alexia
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Don't dispair, you may find someone who will care for both the inside and outside you. Anything is possible, I know that to be a fact. Just keep looking. Good Luck
wilmec
Lady Alexia,
there is a cover for every pot, you have to think positive on this one.
Big hugs,
sissyslavemaya@yahoo.com
Hey Alexia you have to cheer up, and what's not every birthday should be a day to really celebrate with those who cares about you :3
I know how you feel, the same stuff often goes through my head, and has such I'm aware nothing I say can really pull you out of that.
but for what it's worth, you have a truly beautiful soul, and I truly believe one day you'll find the happiness and companionship you want
*many many hugs*
Have a great B-day and don't give up! Your situation sounds far too familar to me(In fact it's the basic story of my life till recently). Trust me social ineptness is no reason to give up finding someone who will accept you for who you are. I did. (I doubt this helps at all but I just can't stand reading the words of despair that have echoed through my mind so many times with out trying)
Post a Comment