Thursday, October 28, 2010

Face The Truth I guess

I had come to a conclusion.  People only care when you are crazy.  Once you start to try and live better and not focus on all the dark thoughts and bad things around you you just are forgotten.  That is the way I feel right now.  I am hurt and I know I really have no right to be.  I have been worrying for a good while now about _______.  I tried being patient and cool about things and not get out of my head about it, although in my heart I knew what was probably happening.  I thought I did something good by just asking someone about it.  No reply.  I finally do something in the hopes of calming my fears and get an answer.  Thing is, it just puts me in a bad frame of mind.  

I now feel guilty about being upset I was left out of the loop, but I still feel hurt.  I just guess I have to accept I might still care, but they have moved on.  With that the group of contacts has as well.  Now it is just another bad set of thoughts in an already full head of bad thoughts.  Guess I really am just a friendless loser who never will amount to anything.

3 comments:

Alectra said...

I must disagree with you in this one, people are free to comment or leave you alone or come to you and hug and stuff, you are not cherised just because you start feeling hopeless, you can be cherised when you feel happy so don't start thinking weird things :3
Hugs and Kisses Alectra
P.S: I will have something for you in your folder on your birthday, Cheer up girl don't make me sad all over you :3

Anonymous said...

Once again, Alexia, I know only too well how you feel. When you don't hear back from someone after you've sent out something, it hurts. It's hard to come to grips when you know in your heart of hearts that that person has moved on and you haven't. It hurts even more to know that in the process of moving on, they're now doing things that you still have yet to do in your own life, and you and they will never again be on an equal footing.

Jillisa (another friendless loser)

Anonymous said...

Again Lady I can only say "Hang In There", beleive it will get better and that the SPECIAL ONE is still out there waiting for you to find them. Good luck Lady.
wilmec