Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TURNED INTO A SLUT

Ashley & Jennifer over at Rachel's Haven made this series for me. They called it Joint Work and each did two pages. It is a fantasy that I would love to experience. I got so aroused thinking of those dildos being used on me. I often had a dreamed after reaching puberty of being turned into a living statue by two women and then caressed and my body remolded into a woman's. This is so close to that dream.

Because I am so busy and in cap debt I have decided to place the caps I have received at the Haven on my Blog. It will give content, share some awesome caps, and help me in finally working to have a secondary storage of these captions.

Alexia







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I cant believe that I have a caption posted on Lady Alexia's blog. This is a great honor for me and I'm very pleased you like the cap so much. I love your site.

Hugs

Ashley

C B Rigby said...

Powerful stuff!