Friday, September 11, 2009

Beladona's Gift

I wonder sometimes if anyone realizes I am really vulnerable on here because I am not just fantasizing, but I really do want to be completely a redheaded woman. I always hope that those brave women that have transitioned don't feel I am making light of them. I just really express the thoughts and feelings I have and am forced to keep locked away because of the area I live in and the cost it would do to my job.

Then someone like Beladona come along and give me comments of a precious gift. She has made a story that I would be so proud to live out. In fact the only thing missing is my getting to wear a collar, but I am sure that came on the wedding night. *grins*

Go to the page on her BLOG and watch and read the life I could have if the world were what I want it to be. She did an excellent job and I really will have to find a way to thank her properly. I am still really emotional over this and need to collect myself.

Thank you so much Bela.

Alexia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful story for you, Alexia. She did a good job, mostly. Big problem with "you're" and "your" throughout the series. But don't let that get in the way of your enjoyment of it.

Jillisa

Beladona said...

Hmm, I do proof read, but its hard to focus sometimes as I get so excited....

I'll take a look, and I'll see about the collar.

Glad you liked it Alexia

Bela

Beladona said...

Fixed and replaced the your/you're

Thanks for the info.

Bela