Friday, September 18, 2009

Does Hypnosis work?

The answer is yes and no. It is my belief that hypnosis works on the acceptance of belief and the ability to actually relax a person. Still, I feel a measure of control can be asserted. I do hope one day to maybe have a one on one encounter to see what happens when I can be taken under without reading and another person is there to see how I respond. I started out being tranced over chat. It was something that relies a bit of staying aware so you can read and respond. Still I fall asleep sometimes on my friend who is the best at it. Although Sweet Boy accidentally hypnotized me. He really doesn't know this, but I was doing what he said here in real life. It was interesting and scary.

I have been using some MP3 files on my iPod. They can relax me. I can sometimes remember if I fall asleep what they say. The other night I had just started the files and was systematically being taken under and out in a sleep like state. I suddenly was aware of the Female Orgasm file. I was able to feel my vagina form. I could feel the lips. It was awesome

What was so good feeling was when the voice told me to caress my nipples and then take a large dildo and begin fucking myself with it. I was in a sexual haze rolling my hips. I squeezed my nipples and just came and came. I guess the dildo had been my right hand because it was jammed in the hole that my male genitalia is now. It is cool that I do not have any erections and my body has the feeling of rubbing a clit inside my pussy. Having an orgasm like that is wonderful.

The files are affecting me. In the shower I suddenly noticed I was standing with my hip cocked out to the side and my legs in a very female stance. I can feel some sensations when I rub my breast in the shower. I have to guard more in public not to do the mannerisms I am coming to find as very Alexia.

I am toying more and more with the idea of trying hormones. It scares me and it is not fully possible in terms of money yet, but I want the changes it allows. I see some of the T Girls online and wish I could pass. I am jealous that they can fit into pretty clothes and I just want to be more and more Alexia. Living in my geographical area and working in the profession I have is not favorable to being a T Girl. I need to find someone that is Trans themselves or Trans friendly to be with and maybe I can live a bit more free.

OK, rambled enough.
Ta Ta Darlings!
Alexia

4 comments:

Chloe said...

Lady Alexia, which hypnosis mp3s do you use?

Lady Alexia said...

I registered at warpmymind.com and got the free ones on femminization there. Female Orgasm rocks, the is one called secret female and some others that you can look at.

I found some from MzDemonica but the bad part is they call you Jessica and it messes me up because my brain keeps thinking, " but I am Alexia."

A relaxation trance I have I can't really remember the way to get it, although it is on itunes. The others I placed in my iTunes program.

Not all are very good. Some can be if you open yourself up, I believe that is part of the process, acceptance and the desire to become the change.

Chloe said...

Thanks!

Jessica2317 said...

There is a really good online hypnotist called melsa. You should go to www.mistressmelsa.com

I'm actually undergoing her sessions now, and it really has helped me in becoming the girl i am inside.