skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Caption that was given to me by Rebecca Molay
The end of this post contains a caption that was placed in my cap trade folder by Rebecca Molay. She said it was inspired by the Blog, which if you go way back to the start you will completely understand. Rebecca played a big part in saving my life last year. My search for stories with images lead me to her Blog. From there I found Rachel's Haven and the friends that helped me survive a very bad place in life. I also came to understand I had beat down the woman that was inside and who I should accept. That accepting has made a big difference.
I may never be able to be complete in body, but just doing the things that have helped me accept I am not defined by outward gender has helped my inside heal. Whenever I get a cap from Rebecca I know I can never really give her anything to adequately show her just how she helped me in ways she never knew she was doing. She is a special person that gives all of us so much and helps guide us to outlets that allow us to be free. Thank You Rebecca.
Alexia Rose
1 comment:
You are right, I had no idea that the blog could mean that much to you.
Still, the idea that what we all are doing here in TG caption land can help sisters find themselves makes me glad, very glad, because it brings more meaning into something that in my darker hours seem pretty meaningless.
And if anything I did -- even by some small measure -- helped you decide to stay with us, that makes me even gladder, because this world would be a darker place without you.
Love from Rebecca
Post a Comment