Thursday, May 21, 2009

OK, I have been reading, So that has gotten me behind.

Sometimes I lose myself in books. That happened when I recently picked up a copy of Greg Rucka's awesome Tara Chace novel called A GENTLEMAN'S GAME. Tara Chace is this kick butt British Special Operative who started out in the Graphic Novel series called QUEEN & COUNTRY. So I read the novel and the end teased the next book. Bummer, how would I find this cheaply and ever really? Yet there it was as I search at a used book store. I now had PRIVATE WARS. OMG!!!!! Tara ended up in such terrible trouble. She took care of it in a wicked way, but OMG! I read it in a 24 hour period I guess. I started sometime in the evening and read into the night. Finished the book later in the afternoon the next day.
Now Tara is written as a sexy woman, but realistically she would only have a gun like the one my avatar has if she was caught unawares. I have fallen in love. I lucked up and found a copy of the first volume of the QUEEN & COUNTRY Graphic Novel. I plan on finding some more. OK, I do have some more books, so I am split, but I am working some cap ideas as well. I even wrote a Lesbian story, but not sure about it. Maybe I will post it here for your gentle critique before placing it on the TCM Yahoo Group.

KISSES! *smooch*
Alexia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to read it! Pretty please post your fic.

Lady Alexia said...

The Story is a caption story, but you know now that you mention it maybe it would be better as a text story. Hmmmm?