You know thats funny because back then when Britney spears first came out and was in that sexy school girl outfit, I wished to be her at that time. Today she is fucking crazy! I'm just saying so because of the kind of woman she is now, I personaly dislike her. Sorry to associate Christina with Britney but then everyone did so back then, I'm just old school i guess from the 00's and late 90's.
Also Christina is a good girl name that I considered in naming myself but I didnt feel like it made much sense to jump from what my boy name is to a close similarity to my girl name...
Back in the day when Brit was raking in the money and all the press and Christina was sowing her sexy oats a guy told me how low class Christina was and how Brittany was the better talent. I told him that in the end Brit would fall away and the real talent of Cristina's voice would last longer and she would prevail as the better talent. I did not realize how true my words would become. I feel sorry for Brit. I think those around her have taken advantage of her personal problems and made things worse. Still I love Cristina and even have this primal attraction to her voice and her body.
The awesome woman in most of my Blog Posts is Justine Joli. I very much would love to resemble her. She is so beautiful and as you search clips and all of her, she is funny and adventurous. I wish I could be half the woman she is already. Just wanted to give props to this gorgeous woman. I hope if she ever sees my Blog she knows that it is meant as a compliment that I want to be like her.
3 comments:
Sexy y muy bella!
Lindo blog.
Besos...
You know thats funny because back then when Britney spears first came out and was in that sexy school girl outfit, I wished to be her at that time. Today she is fucking crazy! I'm just saying so because of the kind of woman she is now, I personaly dislike her. Sorry to associate Christina with Britney but then everyone did so back then, I'm just old school i guess from the 00's and late 90's.
Also Christina is a good girl name that I considered in naming myself but I didnt feel like it made much sense to jump from what my boy name is to a close similarity to my girl name...
Glad to hear from ya!
XOXO
-Tina
Back in the day when Brit was raking in the money and all the press and Christina was sowing her sexy oats a guy told me how low class Christina was and how Brittany was the better talent. I told him that in the end Brit would fall away and the real talent of Cristina's voice would last longer and she would prevail as the better talent. I did not realize how true my words would become. I feel sorry for Brit. I think those around her have taken advantage of her personal problems and made things worse. Still I love Cristina and even have this primal attraction to her voice and her body.
Post a Comment