I had another stay in the hospital in November. My tummy has problems and it was bad, I guess I almost died because of what I learned about how they were watching me as I was cleared to be released. I went through a whirlwind of a time having all I could be done while I was at a place where crappy health insurance had met a deductible. All roads lead to a future surgery. It will happen in over a month. I am bummed. I used so much sick leave I have about half of what I will need. I will be out without any income. Things are changing at work at about the same time.
I have become depressed in a way that I cannot shake. It is a hopelessness that ebbs and flows through me. I can fake it for a bit. I can laugh at something funny for a bit. I just can't stop going right back into a feeling a hopelessness. I also will not be able to start hormones. Had to delay because of surgeons advice. I am trying not to depression eat. HARD. my fingers are the next targets and I resist a little at biting them.
I have no imagination. I try to just stay in bed and not do anything. I am SO irritable I know I will cause a fight soon between me and Dad. I just feel so bad. I also have this pain stabbing my tummy that reminds me I am broken. I look in the mirror and I am reminded I am not who I should be.
Alexia
Monday, January 21, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
May watch clips at Meana Wolf
Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs
I stumbleupon every day. It will always be exciting to read
content from other authors and practice something from other
websites.
Web Design company
Website Design company in kolkata
CLIPS4SALE OVER 15 YEARS AND STILL THE #1 DOWNLOADABLE VIDEO CLIP SITE ON THE WEB.
Watch Popular Studios at CLIPS4SALE.
Announcing the New “Halloween”
October 2019 Themed Clip Promotion!
Promotion Dates: October 01, 2019 to November 04, 2019
You can post multiple DIFFERENT clips to the themed clip page – BUT – each clip must be 100% UNIQUE.
Clips4Sale
Impressive information on your internet site, much obliged for conserving excellent dependability to pass on to us.
Wonderful understanding you bring this existing.
It's exceptional to uncover a web site that improved aspects such an excellent amount of information fretting specific professionals.
English Grammar in Bangla
Grammar in Bangla
English speaking course in Bangla
Bangla
English speaking App
English speaking course
English
English Reasoning in Hindi
English Reasoning in Hindi
English Grammar in Hindi
Grammar in Hindi
Hindi
Post a Comment